Sync is Brunswick’s revolutionary new scoring and management system.
It was developed with one goal in mind: to help centers increase sales and profits through addressing their most pressing challenges — driving traffic, increasing average sales and encouraging repeat visits.
To find the most effective way to reach that goal, Brunswick invested over $2 million in research, conducting proprietor and bowler interviews around the world. We also studied years of hard, historical data from over 100 retail centers and spent over 500 hours observing the behaviors of real people in real centers.
Here is what we learned — despite all the market hype about the need to reinvent the game, our research suggests that people almost universally enjoy bowling — although it isn’t always top-of-mind when they consider their entertainment options.
We also learned that when deciding what to do for fun, consumers are most influenced by things like the quality of the facility, atmosphere, food and customer service.
So you see the most critical challenge facing proprietors today goes far beyond bowling. It’s about keeping their center top-of-mind and making every visit a great experience — that’s the single most effective way to get customers to come, stay longer and return more often.
Therefore, Sync was developed entirely around the customer experience — from decision to departure and beyond.
For product prochure please press here.
Sync works with installed Vector scoring consoles. But if you really want to knock customers out, you need to install new Sync scoring consoles. They’re available in two styles: touch-screen tablets or keypad models. You’ll score big points by offering this beautiful equipment that just makes it more fun to bowl. What’s more, Sync hardware is designed to save you money, drawing on the latest technological innovations to add to the equipment’s life.
- Two models: 10.4” LED Touch-screen Tablets and Keypad Model
- Built in two-way intercom
- Corning Gorilla® glass for longer service life (tablet only)
- Commercial-grade construction to withstand high-traffic use
- Touch-screen tablet model offers extended-life 50,000 hour LED backlighting
- Mount on single pedestal, dual pedestal or tabletop brackets
Engage customers with state-of-the-art Samsung LED monitors. Sync Video Display Controllers route the A/V signal to these stunning screens, projecting every frame of Sync content as well as TV/DVD programming in stunning 1080p HD. You can even split screens between two input sources and control it all from the front desk, while your customers enjoy hours and hours of nonstop fun.
Sync is the only scoring and management system that helps you fully capitalize on the technological trends driving how more and more people today have fun and communicate.
The system includes extensive social media integration that lets bowlers easily share their experiences (including live scoring) via Facebook, Twitter and other popular social networks. Internet Reservations was designed expressly for smart phones and mobile devices.
Features and Specifications
- Solid-state, Intel® dual core processors. Display Controllers run up to two monitors each
32”, 40”, 48” and 55” monitors available with 1080p HD
- Best-in-class, commercial-duty monitors deliver 16+ hours/day of excellent service
- Direct-lit LED technology for sharper, detail-rich images and crisp, easily legible type
- .68” thin bezels give these monitors a sleek appearance and maximize screen area
- All HD monitors covered by three-year limited warranty with on-site service and support